OL-314-A error

This is very odd [and I don't know if it is a Quicken problem or a wells-fargo problem]. I paid a bunch of bills. As I always do I just leave ASAP in the processing/delivery fields and Quicken takes care of it. Today is 3/6 and it correctly gave the bills the process/delivery data of 3/8

What I got was an OL-314-A error "it is too late to make this payment"

I can't figure out the problem. I/m guessing it might be because the "delivery date" was also set to 3/8 and for all of the hundreds of billpays I've done it has always calulated a reasonable delivery date. I'm guessing that that's the problem but I don't know why quicken has done that [AND: even if I manually change the delivery date for each of the dozen bills, I don't know what to set it to -- some of the payees are electronic-transfer and some are "mail a check" I don't know which is which, nor what the right "corrected" delivery date should be.

Any idea why Q started doing this? Suggestions on how to guess the best delivery dates?

Quick 2020 Version 31.20, on win10

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @BernieC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help  > About Quicken

To clarify; are you using Direct Connect Bill Pay (also known as Bank Bill Pay) or Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay and Check Pay)? Also, could you please tell us what area of the program you are initiating the payment to be sent from (account register, Bills & Income tab, Online Center)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • BernieC
    BernieC Member ✭✭
    Quick 2020 Version 31.20, on win10 , doing direct-connect billpay through Wells-Fargo
  • BernieC
    BernieC Member ✭✭
    I have a data point - my guess was correct. Quicken put in a bad delivery date. I went through and changed all the delivery dates to 3/11 and they all went in.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 7
    @BernieC Thanks for the update, and I apologize for the delay in my response!  Although, I'm glad to hear you were able to find a solution that worked for you. :)
    -Quicken Anja
  • BernieC
    BernieC Member ✭✭
    That's true, but there's still the underlying issue: why did Quicken record the payments with a bogus delivery date. Feels like there's a bug of some kind that oughta be looked at
This discussion has been closed.