Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Features to think about

rlev
rlev Member
1) negotiate with banks to pass full payee info ... many banks seem to limit the number of characters passed. This is frustrating when they have the info needed at the end of the string ... for example Zelle on BOA passes Zelle and some internal info but not who you sent it to even though it's in the string on their website. They either stop at the ";" or hit the character limit.

2) add/negotiate an option for downloading check/deposit images
I manually attach check images to transactions now ... (maybe an option in preferences)

3) In the mean time it would be great if quicken would accept the check images by drag and drop from the bank's site (web browser). With BOA I can not drag a check image from Safari directly. I have to drag it to the finder and then drag and drop it from there into quicken

4) nice if you had a quick view of attachment (instead of opening a window and having to close it again). It would save a lot of time as I often just want a peek.

Thanks
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited March 6

Hello @rlev

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered. I have changed your post to an Idea thread for the requested items.

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco