ALL downloaded USAA Checking Acct transactions get assigned Check # 0

Since version 6.1.1 build 601.37924.100, all my USAA checking account transactions are being assigned a check number of 0. I haven't changed anything in preferences or the account. It doesn't happen with any other financial institution, other than USAA. I'm thinking this is a USAA problem (wouldn't surprise me) and not a Quicken one, but not certain.

Answers

• Sailorgirl87
    Sailorgirl87 Member
    Having the same annoying problem.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited March 9

(Edited - Known issue with USAA - See Chris_QPW response below)

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭

Hello @David Stempnakowski

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite odd that it's doing that. I'm wondering if it's a side effect of the recent issues USAA has been having. One thing we can attempt here is to see if we deactivate and reactivate the issue if we might see different results. I'll leave the steps down below.

This is a known problem with the data that USAA is sending.

A simple check of the OFX data can confirm this.  This just one of the problems that the switch over at USAA has caused, and they need to fix it.  The best any user or Quicken representative can do is contact USAA to urge them to fix the 
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @Chris_QPW

Thank you for letting me know that it's a known issue as I didn't know all of the issues that were still happening. I've edited my post to refer to your post of this being a known issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • I know that USAA is having several issues that I am experiencing. All my USAA Credit card transactions are duplicated 24 hours later. Transactions are the same except they have a new transaction ID. So every day I have to go in and clean that account up. I've reached out to USAA but have gotten no response.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately we (anyone that uses Quicken and USAA) are in the same boat.  This true whether you are on Quicken Mac or Quicken Windows like I am, since it USAA's problem.  There are several very long threads on such problems on the Windows side.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Jim38@
    [email protected] Member ✭✭✭
    This is really annoying.