Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

CitiBank OL-209-B Error When Downloading Credit Card Account

I am getting OL-209-B error when trying to download CitiBank Credit Card information. I am using Quicken Premier 2020, version R31.20, build 27.1.31.20, for windows. Is there a break somewhere or what can I do to resolve? I have reset the connection and it did nothing. I have tried to remove online services and readd but it would not set up online connection. I tried to add a new account but online connection would find my account but would not complete the action.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @mirichm

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• mirichm
    mirichm Member ✭✭
    I went through the sort and filter check. Did not fix the issue.
    I checked for update. No update necessary. Did not fix the issue.
    I created a test file. The test file added the account to the file.
    I copied and validated the original file. No errors found. Did not fix the issue.
    I even restored the backup from Sunday which updated correctly on Sunday. Same error now on the Sunday file.
    I am really at a loss.
  • mirichm
    mirichm Member ✭✭
    I reset the online services. Did not fix the issue.
    I changed the connection method from Direct Connection to Web Express. Fixed the issue.
    I changed back to Direct Connection. Got OL-209-B error.
    I changed back to Web Express. Fixed the issue.
    I will leave it at Web Express. Quicken does say your financial institution supports an improved connection method but when I change to it, error OL-209-B starts. I have been using Direct Connection for months with no issues until now.
    Thanks for all your help.
  • Tim Pitt
    Tim Pitt Member
    I have not been able to download transactions for my Citibank credit since 2/12/2021. The customer service agen at Citibank said they are sorry and are working on this problem. It is discouraging this has taken a month and a half and still not fixed!