Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

OSU: Fails to properly update bank "last download" dates

So.. my bank (BMO) was moved to Quicken's "Improved Cloud Service" some time ago. I received information during OSU that this was a "one time process" -- and the process completed in a reasonable length of time (2-3 minutes). Now I find that transactions from the bank download as expected -- but the "Last Downloaded date" does not reflect the date of the last transaction in the account. Furthermore, there appears to be a delay between information downloaded from the "Improved Cloud Service" and it's availability on the bank's website. Previously the information downloaded from the bank directly always reflected the date of the last attempt to download -- so I knew it was up to date even if there was no new transaction information downloaded. Now, I have no idea what the "Last Download" date means. For example, I accepted a downloaded transaction from the bank today (3/11), but the Quicken account says "Last download March 3 (8:47am) Express Web Connect.

Can someone help me out here? What is the purpose of the "Improved Cloud Service" and why is this an improvement?

Paul

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Paul Smith2

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

There have been some changes to the download process. I would take a moment to review the previous discussions available here and here.

You may also find more information in the following support article

As for the out-of-date information you are seeing. Can you please provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool? To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Paul Smith2

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

There have been some changes to the download process. I would take a moment to review the previous discussions available here and here.

You may also find more information in the following support article

As for the out-of-date information you are seeing. Can you please provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool? To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~