Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Citibank download issues

Michele
Michele Member ✭✭
My Citi accounts have not downloaded since February 24. Transactions appear in the reconcile box but when I click "done" they don't appear in the register for the account. This does not appear to be a bank traffic download issue . I have reset the account and deactivated and reactivated it. Nothing works. HELP!

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    When downloaded transactions are in the window at the bottom of the account register, you should be able to select them one at a time and click Accept, or click Accept All to send them all to the register. Is this not working?

There is an option to accept the transactions automatically, but in my experience it is generally better to review them before accepting.
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    When downloaded transactions are in the window at the bottom of the account register, you should be able to select them one at a time and click Accept, or click Accept All to send them all to the register. Is this not working?

There is an option to accept the transactions automatically, but in my experience it is generally better to review them before accepting.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Michele
    Michele Member ✭✭
    Thanks! This worked now....