Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Credit Card Bill not showing full Statement Balance just Minimum Payment

My Citi credit card in "Bills and Income" only shows minimum payment due not the full statement balance all of a sudden. How do I change this back to show both?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @gogottliebs88

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on our side to see if I could refresh it to show your side. You should be able to go to bills and income tab then click on the gear in the top right. From there click on validate billers.

Once you've had a chance to try see if you're able to see any difference in the bills and income screen. Let me know once you get the chance!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• gogottliebs88
    gogottliebs88 Member ✭✭
    This didn't work it still only refreshed the minimum payment and does not give me the choice for the balance due, like other credit cards do.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @gogottliebs88

Thanks for letting me know. Lets try to see if we may be able to fix it by deleting and readding the biller. We can do this in the bills and income tab. Click on the gear in the top right  and go to manage online billers. From here you can delete the biller.. After deleting it try to readd the biller so we're able to see if we have the same issue. 

Let me know if you're able to get both options available after trying this. If you aren't we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • gogottliebs88
    gogottliebs88 Member ✭✭
    I just tried that and got the same issue, it defaults to the minimum amount and not an option to change to the current statement balance. I find this frustrating so in the income/bill reminders I turned the estomate amount on and chose the amount of the credit card balance, so now it will fluctuate to whatever the actual updated balance is each time I update. This is better than having the minimum displayed but overestimates what is owed. I don't have this issue with any of my other credit card accounts, only with the Citi Card account.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @gogottliebs88

Thanks for the update IN this case It would best best to contact Quicken Support  and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so. This will give us a more hands on approach to try fixing the issue. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT