Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Damaged Scheduled Reminder

After a super validation, I received: Quicken found a damaged scheduled reminder and removed it. Please check your scheduled reminders by going to Tools>Manage Bills and Income Reminders.

Looking at my list of reminders, it currently shows 17. How am I supposed to determine a damaged reminder or even know what was removed?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Scott767,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

When Super Validate finds and removes any damage within the file (such as a damaged reminder in your case), you likely wouldn't be able to see the reminder once it's been removed or notice any obvious changes. Do you know if 17 was the total amount of reminders you had prior to performing a Super Validate?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Scott767
    Scott767 Member
    R31.20

Reminders - I don't know. Never counted them before.
  • Scott767
    Scott767 Member
    Plus EVERY time I do a validate, it says it removed a scheduled reminder. If it was removed, why would it keep removing it?