Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Why am I unable to update from QIF file?

Years ago I had Quicken Home and Business. I have been using Quicken Premiere for the past 5 years. I am wanting to clean up Quicken, so I started a New Quicken file. I first reconciled all accounts and the exported them one at a time as QIF files, only pulling information from the date of the last reconciliation forward. When I try and import the file I get the attached error stating that my file has business features and that I don't have business features on my current copy of Quicken. How do I fix this without spending money on an unwanted upgrade to a home and business license? As it stands now I have just restored a back up into my new file. This does not clean up the issues at hand.

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Corporate Quicken may not appreciate it, but they have a 30 day refund policy, so you could purchase H&B using a different Quicken Id, do your imports, then get the refund.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list