“Paid” stamp

Does anyone know why the “paid” stamp is visible on print preview but when i print the invoice it doesn’t print on the paper

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 7 Accepted Answer
    Hello @J Blevs,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I just tested this myself and got the same result. I went ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!
    (CTP-1936)
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 7 Accepted Answer
    Hello @J Blevs,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I just tested this myself and got the same result. I went ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!
    (CTP-1936)
    -Quicken Anja
  • scott39
    scott39 Member
    Has any progress been made on this?
  • J Blevs
    J Blevs Member
    Nothing yet unfortunately
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Ongoing 5/27/21

This is still ongoing, unfortunately, I do not have an ETA that I can provide at this time.  Thank you for your patience. Our development team is aware and working towards a solution.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    ONGOING 6/28/21

This issue is still ongoing with no ETA for when a resolution will be available.

(CTP-1936)