Missing "window-in-window" capability [Edited]

I've used Quicken for over 20 years. The cost of the software has gone up considerably, but the stability and functionality has deteriorated for my use. Formerly my Windows version permitted "window-in-window" capability to permit ease of reconciling my Quicken records to other software. This functionality ceased with one of the products "upgrades" last year. Now virtually every time I download transactions from my bank USAA, I get duplicate downloads from previous downloads. Quite frustrating. If I didn't have such a long history with the software and such extensive database of history, I'd find a less expensive alternative.

Please tighten up your act.
Tagged:

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Formerly my Windows version permitted "window-in-window" capability to permit ease of reconciling my Quicken records to other software. This functionality ceased with one of the products "upgrades" last year."
    If you're referring to pop-up registers, that function is still there.  Edit > Preferences > Register > Use pop-up registers
    For whatever reason, never explained, updating Quicken sometimes changes something in Preferences or some customization in Registers and Transaction LIsts.