Uploading to new server--USAA conflict?

These messages are popping up and off too fast to even get a screen shot.

When I try to update my Citi account, I first get a message "Your files are being synched to our improved cloud service..." It gets to 10% then gives me a USAA OL-220 error.

I fixed the USAA login problem a month ago.

I can't shut down and restart except via ctl-alt-delete, because I get a message saying the cloud is still updating.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Mutwa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Mutwa
    Mutwa Member
    R31.20

I followed your steps. That got rid of the USAA notification, temporarily. However, when I try to update the Citi account, it begins to synch to a new cloud location per the above, gets to 10%, and quits.

So I tried to synch my Schwab accounts. It completed, I accepted the new transactions, and the USAA statement popped up again.

I closed, managed to update the Schwab accounts, then I noted that the Citi account showed as updated.

So maybe it's fixed, or maybe there's a USAA error code still lurking, like a Cheshire cat's grin.
  • Mutwa
    Mutwa Member
    Not fixed. On Quicken restart, the problem came back.
  • Mutwa
    Mutwa Member
    edited March 19
    Quicken updated. Problem got worse. Now I cannot update my Schwab Checking account without a notification of being synched to an improved cloud service, which gets to 10% and puts up the USAA warning, crashing the account synch.

Version R32.10
    Build 27.1.32.10

[Removed-Sarcastic]
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Mutwa

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts. 

2. Click Reset your cloud data. 

Please let me know if this resolves the error. 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Mutwa
    Mutwa Member
    Step one leads to "Quicken ID and cloud accounts." However, there is no functionality in my version for resetting cloud data.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Matwa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    Mutwa said:
    Step one leads to "Quicken ID and cloud accounts." However, there is no functionality in my version for resetting cloud data.
    I believe Quicken_Tyka meant to give you the following instructions provided below.
    1. Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web
    2. Reset your cloud data
    Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Mutwa
    Mutwa Member
    edited March 23
    [removed - violation of community guidelines]