Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Issues with Updating Accounts Since Last Update (R31.20)

Quicken Premier
R31.20
Build 27.1.31.20
Intel Core i5-8400 2.8GHz
12 GB RAM
Windows 10 Home
v. 2004
Build 19041.867
Feature Pack 120.2212.551.0

Since the last update, One Step Update will run without any errors given... but nothing will update. No account will update at all. The program runs without any issues and no error messages displayed.

Quicken broken again?

s

Best Answer

Answers

• Rick5423
    Rick5423 Member
    I'm seeing the same problem but only for some financial institutions like Ally Bank and US Bank. First became a problem for using One Step update in January 2021. As far as I can tell, others have not found a solution for this problem . . . . yet
  • Axe21
    Axe21 Windows Beta Beta
    Same issue here. I spent about 2 hrs trying all of the old tricks and nothing is working. Hope they figure it out soon that's my main bank.  
  • markswot
    markswot Member ✭✭
    Same here. Got the latest update. Ally Bank and Bank of America giving errors when trying to update.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello Everyone,

Many Financial Institutions are experiencing a higher volume of traffic than normal due to the millions of stimulus payment direct deposit transactions being processed currently.

This is indirectly affecting connections from third party systems, like Quicken, but should self-resolve once the traffic levels have decreased.

Here is also the link to alert as well if you'd like to follow it.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7890198/new-3-11-21-you-may-experience-an-error-adding-or-updating-accounts

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Dayle@
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    I have not been able to download any banking transactions since March 1st after I updated. Been a month and two calls to Quicken now, (one today) with both calls lasting an hour and a half with no fixes. This is ridiculous.
  • Dayle@
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    Still no updates or response on this issue?