Disappearing Transactions

HollyL
HollyL Member
Sometimes old transactions disappear and it messes up the whole account. The only thing that I am doing when it happens is using One Step Update.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @HollyL,

I would suggest that you try/do two things:

1) if you are using Quicken mobile or Quicken on the Web, this has caused some users to have issues with data disappearing, so I would suggest that you turn off Sync as follows:
    • Go to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "Mobile and Web";
    • In the Right hand box > change the Sync button to OFF.
    2) If the above Sync button is already in the "OFF" position, there is a possibility that your data file has become corrupted.  In that case, I suggest that you do a file validation - by following the instructions located in this LINK.

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • HollyL
    HollyL Member
    Now my one step update won't work?
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens when you attempt a one step update?  Also - what was the result of the above 2 items I suggested?

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -