3 Chronic Bugs: Windows alert 'ding' during OSU and 2 tabs that keep coming back into view

Hi,

Hoping somebody might know if R32.10 has eliminated three chronic bugs:
1. That most annoying Windows alert 'ding' that started after R30.21 whenever OSU is about to run.
2. The "Bills & Income" Tab always comes back into view (when it has been turned off in "View"-->"Tabs to Show") whenever a change is made to a scheduled bill.
3. The "Mobile & Web" Tab always comes back into view (when it has been turned off in "View"-->"Tabs to Show") whenever OSU is run.

Thanks.

Best Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    1. No
    2. Can't say as I have it set to show.
    3. No still shows up (and would assume same as #2)
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1
  • TangledWeb
    TangledWeb Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks very much :smile: You save me the trouble of installing R32.10 only to hear yet again that infuriating resource-conflict type of alert. I will stay at R30.21.

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    1. No
    2. Can't say as I have it set to show.
    3. No still shows up (and would assume same as #2)
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1
  • TangledWeb
    TangledWeb Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks very much :smile: You save me the trouble of installing R32.10 only to hear yet again that infuriating resource-conflict type of alert. I will stay at R30.21.
  • Quicken SangeethaS
    Quicken SangeethaS Moderator, Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Hi, Can you please explain the issue with Bills & Income tab? From what I can see, if you enter a bill or edit only the next instance of the bill, it doesn't bring the 'Bills and income' tab back. But if I 'Edit this and all future instances' of a bill from the register, the Bills tab comes back. Is that what you are seeing too? Please let us know. Thanks. 
  • TangledWeb
    TangledWeb Member ✭✭
    Hi,
    Yes that is correct.
    If you click "Edit this instance and all future instances" and then simply click "Done" in that window (i.e., you don't even have to change any of the scheduled bill's fields), the BILLS & INCOME tab will show itself again as one of the "Tabs to show". Thanks.
  • Quicken SangeethaS
    Quicken SangeethaS Moderator, Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    @TangledWeb Thanks. We checked and we see the same behavior in R28 / R29. Our team thinks this behavior existed always. Do you think otherwise? We haven't changed anything recently as far as we can see. Please let us know. We are working on the other issues listed on this thread. Thanks
  • TangledWeb
    TangledWeb Member ✭✭
    Yes, the behavior of the BILLS & INCOME tab showing itself has existed for months now, though I cannot say if it has been there always. Thanks.