Bill & Income reminders under the register disappear

I have Quicken for Windows ver. R31.20 Build 27.1.31.20
Ever since the introduction of the subscription version of Quicken there has been a consistent problem with the Bill & Income Reminders sub window underneath the account register where the Bill & Income sub window will show a number of reminders due for that particular account e.g. "Bill and Income Reminders (6) Due" but the window is blank and does not display the individual reminders like it always did in the past. People have suggested work arounds to display the reminders but it only works temporarily and does not fix the problem. Quicken tech support typically suggests that you remove overdue reminders which does not resolve the problem and does not make sense because overdue reminders are supposed to appear in the Bill & Income so that you know and payment is overdue. This has been a problem for a very long time and there has been no resolution. Any ideas
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bmcavoy

Thank you for providing additional details, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

First, can you please open Quicken and go to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue.

Next, I have a few questions to help isolate this issue further.

Do you use the mobile or web app at all? If not, can you confirm if the option to sync to the mobile/ web is on or off?

Are these bills from multiple accounts or just one? Are these income or expense reminders? 

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • macd3incbus
    macd3incbus Member ✭✭
    Hello @Quicken_Tyka I was searching the discussion for this type of problem myself. Although, what I have is a situation where my reminders, once past due, just disappear (like I had hit the 'skip' button..which I have not) and show up in their next monthly due spot on the following month. I have already sent in a couple 'Report Problems' with full logs into Quicken Tech for review. The last person told me to delete the problematic bill reminders and recreate them. Which I have done...a lot. And now I believe I have reached a point where I have had even these newer bill reminders fall prey to the same issue. This has been going on for months for me now. I have the latest version and build R33.24 : 27.1.33.24 for Windows 10 Enterprise N. But this has been going on for versions well before this one. I have received no follow up and none of the newer releases seem to have fixed this problem for me. This is especially problematic if the reminder disappears before I have a chance to pay it, and potentially miss paying the bill altogether. As the 1st poster mentioned, they should stay in the overdue section no matter how old they are in order to make sure I still know I need to pay it. I have an open ticket with support, but as I write this can not locate that ticket# :-( I am looking for any kind of progress on root cause and actions that either Quicken or I can take to prevent this from happening any further. Thanks, Douglas