Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Email verification

I received an email asking to verify my email address that I did not initiate. What should I do?

Best Answer

Answers

• ccerino
    ccerino Unconfirmed, Member
    I received a similar email. I smell fraud but can't find a way to report it to Quicken as I do with other companies I associate with.
  • ccerino
    ccerino Unconfirmed, Member
    Email Address Verification
    You requested that Quicken use this email address. Click the link below for verification.

Email Verification Link
    If you did not request this, please contact support.

Thank you,
    The Quicken Team

Please note: This email was sent from an auto-notification system that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

You have received this business communication as part of our efforts to fulfill your request or service your account. You may receive this and other business communications from us even if you have opted out of marketing messages.

Quicken respects your privacy. You can download and print a copy of our license agreement, and privacy policy.

©2020 Quicken Inc.
    Corporate Headquarters: 3760 Haven Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025
    Support: +1 (650) 250-1900
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @ToddC and @ccerino

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your concern. Recently the Quicken Community will be moved to a Single Sign-On system. To learn more please visit the FAQ at the link below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7884523/quicken-community-is-moving-to-single-sign-on-what-you-need-to-know#latest

Does your email match the following image below?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ToddC
    ToddC Member
    Email Address Verification

You requested that Quicken use this email address. Click the link below for verification.

Email Verification Link

If you did not request this, please contact support.

Thank you,
    The Quicken Team
  • ToddC
    ToddC Member
    That's the email I received