Check Number Field is Missing Information

Comments

• Grunder
    Grunder Member
    Tried your idea of expanding the Check # column in the Register. Didn't help. In my case, there is nothing in the cell - used to say what you referenced (sched, proces, paid), now it's just blank.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Hello @Grunder

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

When did the information in the check number column go missing? Did any changes occur prior to this issue?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Smileys
    Smileys Member
    Hello, all! the same thing happened to me. If you go to your "gear" icon right below the menu line on the right side, use the drop down arrow and scroll down to find "Register views and preferences", scroll down to "Register columns", click and recheck the "Check #" box. The Check # column reappears and all the check #'s should be there. Good luck!
  • paton
    paton Member ✭✭
    Thank you, @Smileys . That didn't work for me - the "Check#" box was already checked. The missing info only seems to occur for Quick Pay transactions and includes all history, cleared, uncleared and reconciled. This display issue resulted from the Quicken/Windows update R32.10, and according to moderators, is still unresolved.
  • paton
    paton Member ✭✭
    Here's a thread covering this known issue:

@Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod March 23 in Alerts & Known Product Issues

"Our teams are aware of a current display issue in Quicken Windows R32.10 which causes Bill Manager transactions to appear blank in the Check Number column of the register view.

We are working on a solution that will be made available as part of an upcoming release and in the meantime recommend checking the payment status directly in the Bills & Income Dashboard."

Thank you!

Hello @paton,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

As of right now, we do not have any new status updates available for this issue. Once more information is available, it will be posted and updated on the Community Alert posted by Quicken Sarah.

If you wish to be notified when updates are posted, you can bookmark the alert by clicking on the yellow start found on the top-right corner of the post.

Thank you!