Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

how do I turn off Quicken Validator

msg said turn off Quicken Validator before I can sign in. how do I do this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @lynda_921,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, in order to better understand your issue, could you please clarify what you are trying to sign in with (Quicken ID, financial institution credentials, etc)? And which area of the program are you receiving this error?

Last, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you are receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @lynda_921,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, in order to better understand your issue, could you please clarify what you are trying to sign in with (Quicken ID, financial institution credentials, etc)? And which area of the program are you receiving this error?

Last, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you are receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja