Check Pay Payees have disappeared

Under Bills & Income I can see my Online and Manual payees list but all of my Check Pay Payees are gone and the program will not let me enter or create any Check Pay Payees. Quicken for Windows. Version R32.10 Build 27.1.32.10

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Ned Beasley

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite odd that the payees are gone but the rest is still there. I'm wondering what could of caused it. Did you recently update the program or anything? One thing we can try here is a mondo patch to see if that may help us with getting those reminders back in. I'll leave steps down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Once you've had a chance to try this let us know how it goes! If you're still having the same issue we can try some other steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• George Koehler
    George Koehler Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem - Quicken Check Pay NO LONGER WORKS. The Quicken technician I chatted with a week ago said there was a S/W problem that Quicken was working to correct. When can I expect the Check Pay functionality to be restored?