Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

CC-502 for Paypal. Used to work last week?

Ron
Ron Member ✭✭
Anyway else having the above issue? Their website is working properly when I log on.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited March 22
    Hello Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-502 error with PayPal, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and a review of the logs, and for possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    There is NO Information per above???? What Steps?
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    Now the Link worked. I already waited 2 days and deactivated and tried to Activate the Account again. Get Error CC-502.
  • cd5762
    cd5762 Member ✭✭
    Trying To BookMark the "Information Available 'HERE' ", So I can Go there again tomorrow but it keeps going to The "Here" Page with me Signed OUT. Not Screaming B) just want to Hope I can Troubleshoot the PayPal problem again tomorrow. - Thank You Quicken_Tyka
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello everyone. 

We're currently trying to collect logs with paypal to see if we may be able to collect more logs to find out exactly what is happening. If you haven't already I would recommend contacting  Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs to figure out exactly what is happening in the logs. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• pyieh
    pyieh Member ✭✭
    same issue with Paypal after updating software version to version R32.10 build 27.1.32.10. Suspect that's where the problem started. Logged a ticket with support just now. Anyway I can roll back software version to test my theory?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @pyjeh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

pyieh said:
    Anyway I can roll back software version to test my theory?

You can download and install previous versions through this link.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    Can you please check on my Ticket 8447033? I was told this morning someone would get back to me via email, and nothing yet.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello Ron,

Thank you for the response and for following up. I was able to locate your ticket, this is marked as "In-Progress" and is being worked on.

There is no ETA that I am able to provide at this time however when the ticket has been resolved, you will be notified via email.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • sdw2stl
    sdw2stl Member
    According to the info I have received from PayPal, they are no longer holding the PayPal Buyer credit accounts, They are now being serviced by Synchrony Bank.
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    I use Synchrony Bank for other Accounts and it works? What is the issue and solution?
  • pyieh
    pyieh Member ✭✭
    unfortunately downgrade to R31.20 build 27.1.31.20 did not work just now. the account did update for one day on 3/24 but now it no longer does. Frustrating.
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    Thanks for trying, let me know when this issue is fixed. Also, Citibank is not working???
  • sdw2stl
    sdw2stl Member
    Synchrony Bank works with my other cards, too. I seems that Quicken has to set up a new connection for the PayPal Accounts
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    So does Quicken have a Fix?
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    I was finally able to connect with PayPal. I used PayPal Credit Card, and it linked PayPal, but NOT PayPal Credit Card???
  • cd5762
    cd5762 Member ✭✭
    I too have been able to One Step Update with PayPal Credit, (No Current Transactions), so we’ll see if it will continue. So many great ‘Help’ responses, that I had to reply with this update. Thank you Quicken Community and Our Moderator. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞