Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Change of username

How can I change my username? Didn't realize the username was not supposed to be an email address

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @[email protected],

I have changed your Username to "[email protected]" for now instead of your full email address to protect your privacy. If you would like to use a different username, please reply to and let us know what username you would prefer.

Please Note: Usernames must be unique and not in use by any other members. Usernames are limited to letters, numbers, no spaces (underscores “_” are ok) and must be between 3 and 20 characters long.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've notified a moderator of your request.  The mods are the only ones that can do this.
  • CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    Thanks! I wasn't sure how to request a Mod either. Was kind of confusing just to create an account... more confusing that I am used to.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @[email protected],

I have changed your Username to "[email protected]" for now instead of your full email address to protect your privacy. If you would like to use a different username, please reply to and let us know what username you would prefer.

Please Note: Usernames must be unique and not in use by any other members. Usernames are limited to letters, numbers, no spaces (underscores “_” are ok) and must be between 3 and 20 characters long.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    How about CLPOCH ...