Quicken's Online services is unavailable and does not sync. Why?

When selecting the CLOUD SYNC option, Quicken displays the following message 'Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this tie. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again."

This has been occurring for a few days.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Razorback1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken might not think you're connected to the server. Lets see if we're able to fix the issue by signing out and back in. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've had a chance to try this see if you're able to cloud sync afterwards. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Razorback1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken might not think you're connected to the server. Lets see if we're able to fix the issue by signing out and back in. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've had a chance to try this see if you're able to cloud sync afterwards. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• SeaStar
    SeaStar Member ✭✭
    Same error flag shows here when I try to download transactions. Performance down since update to R32.10, Build 27.1.32.10 on Windows system. Reboots do not help. Looking forward to solution.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try the steps listed above by @Quicken Francisco?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10