Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

BUG? Estimate of amounts not working for credit cards

I have had this happen on Reminders for three credit cards that I have tested; I have Estimate amount for me - ON:

1. In Edit Transfer Reminder, click Change
2. Have drop down set to Previous Payments; click any number of prior payments (say 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6) - note the amount that shows on the left side, "Current Estimate".
3. Close by hitting OK
4. The amount that shows in the Edit Transfer reminder box is different!

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Don Awalt

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running. 

I need a bit more information to be able to replicate this issue. 

Are these bills connected to the online biller or just reminders? Are you able to see this issue with each change or intermittently? 

So, far I am not seeing any discrepancies as shown in the images below.

Is this the screen that are you seeing incorrect details? Please let me know so we can get this reported!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry hit Post too quickly. Sometimes the Edit Transfer reminder box amount is the same, but when I go back to the Bills & Income box it is different. I also noted I get to this by doing "Edit this instance and all future instances"
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Don Awalt

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running. 

I need a bit more information to be able to replicate this issue. 

Are these bills connected to the online biller or just reminders? Are you able to see this issue with each change or intermittently? 

So, far I am not seeing any discrepancies as shown in the images below.

Is this the screen that are you seeing incorrect details? Please let me know so we can get this reported!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~