Can’t reconcile an account

When I go to reconcile a particular account, it says it can’t find any uncleared transactions, even though there are many
transactions that have the “c” or are cleared, but not reconciled. I tried changing one of these “c” transactions to
uncleared status, and saved it, but it didn’t matter, it said there were no uncleared transactions. I’ve also tried closing and reopening
Quicken, rebooting the computer, and waiting a few days to try it again, but there was no difference. Any ideas?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @kenw100,

This could be a matter of timing.  Please take a look at the guidance on reconciling an account located in this LINK.

Get back to us if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• 330ScottO
    330ScottO Member
    First do a backup in case something goes goofy and you want to do a restore instead of a rebuild.

Then I suggest running "Check for updates". Install the updates if there are any available.

Then when you try the reconciliation, make sure your dates are correct. Easy to overlook.

If they are correct, on the reconciliation screen, Click the "Mark All" box and then click it a 2nd time to uncheck all transactions.

That's about all I can offer at this time.

Good luck
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @kenw100,

This could be a matter of timing.  Please take a look at the guidance on reconciling an account located in this LINK.

Get back to us if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -