Error CC-555 with Bank of America

flagholder
flagholder Member ✭✭✭
Bank of America will not download.   Tried directly from BOA website...  did not download that way either.  
Tagged:

Answers

• figsys
    figsys Member ✭✭✭
    Same here. Wait 24 hours?
  • trevordemaat
    trevordemaat Member ✭✭
    Same here, So many issues with Syncing with BOA.
  • PeteL
    PeteL Member
    Same here
  • damonhicks
    damonhicks Member ✭✭
    As of this morning I'm unable to connect and download transactions from BoA. I'm getting an error 155 which is the second time this month. The last timeI got the incredibly helpful advice to just wait and see if it clears up from Quicken Support. I'm sure that's what I'll get again when I contact them but just wanted to let everyone know it looks like another problem with BoA.
  • trevordemaat
    trevordemaat Member ✭✭
    are you sure it is not CC-555? There are reports with that error already, including myself. Same experience
  • Tom A
    Tom A Member ✭✭
    Same here.
  • bnc0123
    bnc0123 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    > @trevordemaat said:
    > Same here, So many issues with Syncing with BOA.

Agreed ! CC-555 CC-800 CC-501 CC-502 to name a few. So frustrating
  • RA Moats
    RA Moats Member ✭✭
    CC-555 ........... This is ridiculous .....
  • Jeff B
    Jeff B Member ✭✭
    Same. Glad it's not just me. I thought this might be because I'm running an older version, Quicken 5.13.3, but it looks like that's not it..
  • RA Moats
    RA Moats Member ✭✭
    I reset my account..big mistake.. now I get to the BOA security character entry.. after completing it bounces me right back out ... useless
  • RA Moats
    RA Moats Member ✭✭
    Error CC-555 Quicken Home Business and Rental ver R32.10
    Reset already linked account ... reaches robot verification .. kicks me out after data entry Error cc-555
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration caused by this connectivity issue.

A CC-555 error indicates there is a connection issue between Quicken and your financial institution.  

This error message will be presented when the financial institution is blocking access to their servers, preventing Quicken from retrieving data to download to your file.

Please allow 24 hours before attempting to connect once more. If after 24 hours the error message still persists, please contact support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Member ✭✭✭
    Add me to the reported problem: CC-555 Windows 10, Quicken R32.10 Build 27.1.32.10 Bank of America - All Other States Express Web Connect. As work around, I was able to download by logging into BOA website and downloading current transactions for my account using WEB CONNECT for Quicken 2018 and above as file type.
    B)  Windows 10 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century
  • kingshaman
    kingshaman Member
    Same issue CC-555. Quicken Windows Subscription.
  • CC-555 error multiple times this week with Bank of America. Again this morning.
  • Finances12
    Finances12 Member
    @CaveCreek You rock ! tried your fix and worked like a dream! Thanks for your help :)
  • knicks
    knicks Member ✭✭
    Same for me. Tried several times just to make sure it wasn't just a glitch. Nope.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

This is a known issue for Bank of America. A new alert has been posted, here.

Bank of America is performing maintenance and is expected to last over the weekend. Please attempt to update accounts on Monday.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a resolution becomes available, please visit the alert and 'bookmark' it by clicking the yellow star in the upper right.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Charles271
    Charles271 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I'm getting errors when trying to update accounts for Bank of America.

I'm getting the following error: 155 FI
  • Fu2Bar1
    Fu2Bar1 Member ✭✭
    sounds like there should be another error message for this situation. The issue is site maintenance and a specific time to retry? Eliminates frustration.
  • Denny Ries
    Denny Ries Member ✭✭
    I just talked to Bank of America and they denied any thing is being updated by BOA. Quicken says this every week. I was down last week for 5 days and then finally quicken got it to work. BOA asked me to said this announcement from quicken that we should wait til Monday. Today I got the cc555 error.
  • Champ198
    Champ198 Member ✭✭
    Another "me too". I'm on a Mac and getting the 155 blocked message for BOA. I can download a Quicken Webconnect for Quicken 2018 and above file but it simply creates ("Add") another register on my Mac. It won't let me merge that downloaded set of transactions into my existing register, like it doesn't know it's there. So, I will have two messes on my system.
  • Herrick Inman
    Herrick Inman Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem.
  • BadMonk
    BadMonk Member ✭✭
    Same problem for me too.
  • robertjens2
    robertjens2 Member ✭✭
    Same back here: On Saturday, March 27th 2021: CC-555 all three B of A accounts were denied access to Quicken.
  • flagholder
    flagholder Member ✭✭✭
    update..  as of early Sunday morning..   around 6:00 am Central..  BOA updated......
  • Fu2Bar1
    Fu2Bar1 Member ✭✭
    Updated for me as well...
  • Fu2Bar1
    Fu2Bar1 Member ✭✭
    However, the balance after download is incorrect.
  • bnc0123
    bnc0123 Member ✭✭✭
    I was also successful in updating my Quicken BOA account. I had to cleanup 2 duplicate transactions to get a correct balance.
  • CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Member ✭✭✭
    BOA update ok this morning for me.
    B)  Windows 10 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century
This discussion has been closed.