Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

My memorized payee list is not complete month to month. Will this be corrected if I purchase new pr

Only half my memorized payee list gets entered when I do the next months bills. Will this be corrected if I purchase a new 2020 program. Currently using 2018.

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand your first question so you need to provide more information, but in answer to the second, if you installed Quicken 2018 (subscription) and the subscription is still active ( Help->About Quicken),  there is no need to purchase 2020.  The years that are on the package are PURE MARKETING and a way to tell when the activation code in the package will expire (they are good for 2 years after they are generated/printed in October prior to that year).
    If you subscription is active, you will notice that the Help screen will show 2020 already.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2