Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Wells Fargo

This discussion was created from comments split from: Is Quicken's online service broke, or is it my program..

Comments

• JeanK315
    JeanK315 Member
    I spent several hours this weekend, first with Wells Fargo and then with Quicken. I just got off the phone with Quicken support. I was told that Direct Connect is not working. I cannot send any checks.
    I was further told that I could not download any past accounts from Wells Fargo unless I switched to Express Connect. However, Express Connect would not let me pay bills.'
    Am I going crazy? Is anyone else having these issues?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @JeanK315

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you were previously using bank bill pay in order to pay bills. In order to do so you will need to be on direct connect to do so. If you'd like to download transactions further into the past you can do so by going to the banks website and downloading/importing transactions. There's more details which I can explain more if you'd like.

If you do have any further questions or are have more details about the issue please let us know more.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco