Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

moved US to UK and trying to setup on new computer. Issues

I have quicken and my subscription expired in September 2019.
I am trying to install again and am getting issues to do with expired go back to the release before expiry. I follow instructions to do this and get missing patches whatever version update I use.
I then reinstalled for my downloads as at the end of September 2019. It installed OK, but I get message that the quicken version is after my expiry adate nd then exits quicken.

So I am stuck.

I tried to re subscribe but cannot as my address on quicken is US and so is my credit card and I cannot change it.

very frustrated

kerrin

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @kerrin,

I suggest that you contact Quicken Support since they should be able to help you. Here's the LINK.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -