Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Poor Customer Service

:s Today I spoke with a third individual in Quicken's customer service about problems connecting with my bank. These people are following protocols for requesting information that they already have, on a problem that they cannot solve, wasting my time, and refusing to escalate a problem. The agent I spoke with yesterday was about to escalate the problem when I had to go (after an hour on the phone in which she tried all sorts of things) and gave me a ticket number to call today just to escalate the problem. The individual I spoke with today refused to escalate, acknowledged that he had the ticket information I gave, but still wanted me to provide the same information again. I am paying for this service and their first response is that this is a problem I have to solve with the bank. Who trains customer service people? They are doing a deplorable job.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Why don't you discuss your actual issue here ... and see if the other community members can help you.  We don't have access to your conversation with Q Support, so you'll need to tell us everything.
    Starting with:
    What Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product.  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    IF the info is at "About Quicken", what's your "Valid Thru" date?
    What's the specific problem.  Are you getting any error codes or messages?  What bank (so we can see if others are also experiencing this).

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP