Downloading transactions not being matched to manual entries

Some of my memorized transactions like mortgage, insurance premiums, etc. I enter manually. When I download, the bank transaction creates a separate entry rather than matching to my manual entry.

Answers

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did that work in the past?  Have you tried setting up a renaming rule pointing to the memorized transactions you enter manually?
    Quicken Premier Subscription, Windows 10 Home
  • It use to match the transaction and I’d have to accept it. Now it never matches the transaction
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DrewCedarFalls

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

Can you please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running. Is this happening in a specific account or all of your accounts?

If a specific account, what are the name of the bank and the connection type? To locate the connection type, please choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~