One Step Update Error on First Merchants Bank

When I run one step update, everything updates correctly except my bank accounts. It states that there are transactions, but they don't show up in the downloaded area. I've run all of the troubleshooter items. I tried to connect to Quicken support directly, but the button takes me nowhere.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    More info is needed in order to help you.
    What Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Also, at the same window ... what shows as your "Valid Thru" date.
    Next, what is the name of your bank, as known to Quicken.  Do TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Financial Institution" column for this info.  Also, what shows in the "Transaction Download" column for these accounts?
    Lastly, are you getting any error codes, or messages, from these accounts when you try to download.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Tish Wright
    Tish Wright Member
    Quicken Deluxe
    Version R32.10
    Build 27.1.32.10

Valid through March 20, 2022

First Merchants Bank-Personal

No, there was no error. It SAID that it had downloaded 'x' number of transactions each time, but there was nothing in the 'downloaded transactions' box.

Since Saturday, it's telling me that Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time.

Yes, I have internet connection.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Tish Wright,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    Since Saturday, it's telling me that Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ to resolve the error message you are receiving.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja