Some transactions not downloading in One Step Update

Using One Step Update to get SunTrust (Truist) checking account transactions. I am finding that for the last couple of months, if there are two transactions that are the same (same date, same vendor, same amount) the second transaction does not show up in my Quicken register. It's possible this is also happening if just the amounts are the same from the same date even though it's from different vendors -- not sure yet.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @IfYouHadWings

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Look in the OFXLOg (Help menu) by saving it to a .txt file and viewing it with Notepad.
    Look for the transactions in question (start at the bottom and search up) and check the FITID value in the two transactions.
    Are they the same are different?
    If the same, the FI is in error because they are supposed to be unique for each transaction.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Jim Y.
    Jim Y. Member ✭✭
    My banking transactions and credit cards from 2 banks are not downloading anything. And there are new transactions.
    There is no error. On those accounts, the last update was March 31.
    Investing accounts update correctly.
  • karvel
    karvel Member ✭✭
    Having same issue. Started with my Credit union on March 31 and tried today, now three credit card accounts will not update in addition to the Credit union. Getting the catch all error message CC-502 and CC-501.
This discussion has been closed.