Premature Last 12 Months Spending Report

I was wondering why the totals between my local Last 12 Months Spening and my web Last 12 Months Spending were different at times and then determined that the web version aggregates my auto-entry bill reminders for the month immediately at the start of the month and even prior to the occurrence of the actual day(s) later in that month. The web Balance Display setting is for Today's Balance and not Projected Balance. Further, all the other predefined date ranges, e.g. Last 6 Months, Year to Date, Last 30 Days, etc., do not demonstrate this anomaly. Note that my local file is set to begin at the start of the US fiscal year in October if that makes any difference.
Regularly look back to move forward in the present. o:)

Comments

• LzyNerd227
    LzyNerd227 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2
    Update: This morning I did notice that a category of mine that includes a weekly auto-entry bill reminder was not reflecting the above behavior. It seems that only my monthly auto-entry bill reminders that include a negative value line (since I track given discounts) in a split is causing the strange reporting.
  • LzyNerd227
    LzyNerd227 Member ✭✭
    Further Update: The upcoming monthly bill reminders that are split with a negative line entry that are triggering the advance in the web reporting do not even need to be set to auto-entry.