Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Improvement to Bills & Income Calendar View Suggestion

See attached image for suggestion.

“Never stop dreaming, never stop believing, never give up, never stop trying, and 
never stop learning.”
Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    The basic problem is that this calendar isn't the full calendar, and lacks the features of that calendar.
    Even if you change the select accounts for the full calendar it doesn't affect this "partial calendar".

This calendar shouldn't even exist.  On the Home view you can add the calendar and it is fully customizable like the full calendar.  And you can even have multiple calendars on the home view each customized in a different way.  That is the calendar that should be here.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • maxwelwp
    maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta
    I personally like to see it under the bills and income tab (depends on how you use it I guess).

I did notice another anomaly however....

Created a calendar under home tab as you  mentioned to try it out. It does show correct running balances at all times based on selected accounts.

Interestingly however, when I go to calendar view under Bills & Income after creating the calendar view on the Home tab, my running balance only represents my cash account regardless of the number of accounts selected.  After removing the calendar from the Home tab, it changes the behavior of the calendar of the Bills and Income to show the running balance of all Spending and Property and Debt accounts.

Also after selecting Show Full Calendar, it used to update the balances on the calendar view to represent the selected accounts - now it seems to be stuck on showing running balance of all spending and Property and Debt accounts and doesn't update any longer.

Surely needs some work in this area...

“Never stop dreaming, never stop believing, never give up, never stop trying, and 
    never stop learning.”