Memorized Payee List and Bill Reminders continually get reset

I have used Quicken for over 20 years and the last several months have been a nightmare. I cannot keep a memorized payee as an Online payment type. All are being set to Check. The Bill Reminders that are selected for each of the two groups that I have been using for years keeps clearing the selected the memorized transactions. You will note that I have addressed this previously and performed a validate and repair. i am still having issues. The only change in my processes that I can associate with the problems that I have experienced is the fact that I now track investment activity in the system. This is not related to the bill reminders but is something that I did not use more than 6 months ago.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BruceLane

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Do you use Bank Bill Pay or Quicken Bill Manager to make bill payments from Quicken? Also can you also please verify the file location? Storing an active data file on a cloud or network drive may cause the behavior you have described.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-find-quicken-data-file-quicken-windows

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~