Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Zillow

I've read a lot of posts about Zillow Integration, which sounds like it might currently be broken. I've also seen posts that say Zillow Integration isn't available on Deluxe. However my Deluxe does update my property monthly with the zestimate. But no where have I found any controls or settings related to Zillow. Just once a month, I see a little reminder on my property asset. Click on it and it updates. I just bought a new property and would like to get an update but I don't find any controls or way to force a Zillow update. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    At the top of the account register in your house asset account, do you have this?
    That's what indicates "integration with Zillow"
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Muzicman61
    Muzicman61 Member ✭✭
    Nope. Don't have that. Just once a month I get a little clock reminder. See pic1. Once I click on that and select update your property I get the second picture. That is the only time I ever see anything related to Zillow. Once I do the update, I will see a 'market adjustment' in the asset account.
  • InnovateMoore
    InnovateMoore Member
    I have a property that Zillow has on zillow.com but that same property can't be found inside of the Quicken/Zillow lookup feature. I have other properties that the lookup works fine. Any ideas on how to solve this?
  • kstupay
    kstupay Member
    It has now been more than a month since Zillow Zestimate ceased to work properly yet neither Quicken or Zillow seem to be following up. Does anyone know if this has been resolved and, if not, is it being worked on?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    @Muzicman61 Your house account is named "Gift"? 
    And, is the St Kateri account also a house?  Does Zillow work for that asset?
    I hadn't heard this before ... but it's possible that you can only get 1 Zillow update per Quicken ID.
    Also, Please do HELP, About Quicken and tell us what Q product is shown there, and the BUILD of that product.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP