Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Edited transactions in Mobile App not synchronizing to Desktop

I recently purchased the now subscription based Quicken and expected top notch technology. Problem is I edit a transaction on my mobile app and yet when I logon to my desktop and sync is "successful", the changes are not reflected. It would seem for this to be such a simple thing to get right, yet somehow Quicken cannot do this simple sync task.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since this is not a good start to a paid subscription.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @QuickenCM

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

How are you going about syncing on the mobile app? To initiate sync you will drag from top to bottom on the screen while signed into the mobile app.

Can you confirm the edit is still not being saved after this process? 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • QuickenCM
    QuickenCM Member
    Hello Tyka,
    I tried this as I did the first time and this still does not work. I updated my transactions on the mobile app, pulled down and let it finish. I then opened up quicken on my desktop and it "successfully" updated quicken cloud sync and the data does not match. How difficult is this in 2021 for a company to know how to program their mobile apps to sync to the cloud? Is this what we pay for instead of going for the free mint version? If this does not get resolved, I may need a refund.