Matching Transaction Issues

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Discover is not updating transactions.

Comments

• Lawrence F
    Lawrence F Member
    I am experiencing a similar issue. Using Windows 2018 Windows Subscription and unable to retrieve matching transactions from my Discover Bank Account (Savings and CD). It goes through the process, says "no transactions", but there is a small link/box that shows the transactions but there is now way to have them automatically entered or reconciled if they were entered manually
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Lawrence F

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what release of Quicken you are using. 

Are you able to capture a screenshot of the issues you are seeing? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Lawrence F
    Lawrence F Member
    R32.10 is the release. when I go to update, i get a message that says the Service is temporarily unvailable.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021
    Hello @Lawrence F,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

R32.10 is the release. when I go to update, i get a message that says the Service is temporarily unvailable.
    If you haven't already, please review and follow the instructions found in this Community FAQ in an attempt to resolve the Quicken Online Service is unavailable error message.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.