Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Delete Repeating Online Payments

I have had this issue for about 10 years and can't find a way to delete Scheduled Repeating Online Payments.
At the time, rather than allowing Quicken to update the deleted Repeating Online Payment via the Online Center to the bank, I deleted all the account information on the bank website first. This caused a disconnect between Quicken and the bank so I cannot delete the Repeating Online Payment from Quicken because it wants to connect to the bank for updating and there is nothing to connect to in the online bank account. The only option I have had is to Undo the pending deletion. I have found a way so it is not part of an actual scheduling with the bank but I want to permanently remove the Repeating Online Payments.
Super Validating the Quicken file even after marking the Repeating Online Payments as deleted does not fix the issue because as far as Quicken is concerned, it is not an error.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @misterruss,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you continue to experience this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and try the steps found in this support article regarding this topic.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • misterruss
    misterruss Member
    Unfortunately, none of the steps in the Support Article worked to resolve the issue within Quicken. The Rept-Cancel "Method" in the Repeating Online list does not get resolved, even after I perform the Online Update. The reason is there is not an associated Payee with the bank, so it returns with no result.
    When exiting Quicken, I receive the message to Cancel or Undo the Rept-Cancel waiting to be completed.
    Also, the bank has not occepted uploads/updates from Quicken in years, only downloads so attempting to alter the bank records will not work.
    I would hope there is another step that could be taken from within Quicken that would just nullify/delete the Repeating Online payment without any attempt to contact the bank.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @misterruss

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. In your case I would recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. That way we're able to figure out exactly what is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT