Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Split transactions for paycheck and loans are only recording the first split

The reminder has all the splits, but only the first split item is recorded. I am using version 32.10 Build 27.1.32.10 I have been using Quicken for over 10 years to track our expenses and investments.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    More details, please.
    Do you record the Scheduled Reminder for your paycheck or loan payment BEFORE you download transactions from the bank?
    Or do you expect Quicken to automagically match the downloaded uncategorized transactions to pending Scheduled Reminder transactions?
    For best results, I recommend you record those reminders into your checking account register a day or two before due date and BEFORE you download transactions. That allows Quicken to simply match the downloaded data to the already existing, correctly categorized with all the splits, register transactions.
  • dlipetz
    dlipetz Member ✭✭
    edited April 7
    Turn off Sync. Fix your Scheduled Reminder. Do a One Step Update (sync disabled) and your transaction will be fine. If you turn on Sync and perform OSU, the transaction will be corrupted again.

[removed - inaccurate/duplicate]
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    edited April 7
    Hello All,

If you haven't already, please see the information and test build available here.  Our development teams are actively working to resolve this issue and would appreciate it if you are affected by this issue to please install the test build and let us know if the solution included in the build does resolve this behavior for you.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • dlipetz
    dlipetz Member ✭✭
    edited April 7
    [removed - duplicate]
  • dlipetz
    dlipetz Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Sarah Please stop deleting my posts.

Also, not surprisingly, the links to the test build in the post that you reference above are dead.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    @dlipetz

Thank you for letting me know.  I have edited and updated the referenced post so the links are active once again.

Sarah