Schwab investment transactions have not been downloading

Hello, I have just discovered that my Schwab investment transactions haven't downloaded since 3/2020. My same account number that is the checking account linked with the investment account has been downloading. Hmmm. I've got the latest update (32.10) and I've also tried deactivating and reactivating the account but no success. Any ideas as to what I should try next?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Hello @Tobyra

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by attempting to update from the register.

1. Open the transaction register for the account with the error message.
    2. Click the Gear The icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    Do you receive an error message or do transactions download after completing this step?

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Tobyra
    Tobyra Member
    Hello Tyka:

Thank you for the suggestion and I have already completed those steps several times. I have also "deregistered" and "registered" My Schwab One Investment (SOI) accounts. My Schwab Checking (SC) account is linked as the cash account for this investment account (same account name and same password) and curiously the checking account has been downloading properly. Please note that when I attempt to reconcile my checking account (SC), I get a warning message asking me if I'd like to review the downloaded transactions in my Schwab One (SOI) account. I click "Yes" and no transactions appear for review. My suspicion is that there either is a "bug" in the Quicken software or that Schwab made some sort of change back in March of 2020 that doesn't provide for downloading the SOI accounts?