After last version update, why does Quicken no longer reconcile my account properly?

Before the last update, there was a huge issues with multiple users checking accounts failing when downloading transactions online. Now, that has been fixed, but every single day it does a balance adjustment which is making it impossible to tell if it's just the software program messing up or if there's a problem with my account. And, these are HUGE adjustments. It's ridiculous!!! The problem has not been fixed properly!
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Brian Kirkland

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is an odd issue here. I'm wondering here if we could potentially get some screenshots of what the register looks like. Also it sounds like you also have automatic reconcile on as well. Have you tried turning it off to see what exactly is happening during the reconcile? In any case if we could get screenshots that'll help with figuring out what is happening. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Once you get the chance let us know more about the issue. We'll see what we can do once we have more information.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco