My CITI card account has stopped updating.

It just stopped. No update since 3/17. when I sync, the report shows the account updated with 0 transactions. Tried resetting the account (it freezes Quicken and won't reset). Tried deactivating and reactivating with same result. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Jack Walters

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering what's causing the issue here since you've been experiencing this for quite a while. In your case it would be best to contact Quicken Support so that we're able to take a look to figure out what exactly is going on when you're trying to download. This will also allow us to check logs if needed to find the source of the issue. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Jack Walters
    Jack Walters Member
    I've tried to contact Quicken Support but the link doesn't work so I can't find a telephone number. Can someone supply one?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jack Walters

Thank you for the response although I apologize that you have been unable to reach support.

The Quicken Support phone number is 650-250-1900.  Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.  To see current wait times, click here.

Please let us know how it goes with support!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jwsmith1
    jwsmith1 Member
    I have this same issue. Transactions from 3/7/21 have not downloaded. No error reports received.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jwsmith1 said:
    I have this same issue. Transactions from 3/7/21 have not downloaded. No error reports received.

Which Financial Institution name have you used to activate your Citi card connection? If you're using something other than "Citi Cards" deactivate and then reactivate the card account.
  • Stewart@
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem-they contact, just don't download transactions
  • CDR Mom
    CDR Mom Member
    I have the same issue, the last time I was able to update was on 3/17/2021. I set up a test account and was able to successfully download but that is now a separate file. When I go back to my original file, I can't download.
This discussion has been closed.