Why wont my entries total correctly

My current entries will not total correctly

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Can you give more details?  On a report?  Or In an account?  Is the balance column wrong?  Try sorting by date.  Click the Date column to sort.  And check if you have any filters set at the top.  And Windows or Mac?  Can you post a screen shot?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @David Lawn Service,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this..

If you don't mind, we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, please tell us which account type you are experiencing this issue with (checking, savings, credit card, etc)? Are you experiencing this issue with one account in particular or multiple accounts? And is the account(s) set up for Quicken Online Connected Services (aka the transaction entries are downloaded from your financial institution), or do you manually enter your transaction data? If the account(s) is set up for Quicken Online Connected Services, please include the financial institution name(s) and which connection method you use to connect (Express Web Connect, Direct Connect, or Web Connect .qfx). Last, when did you first notice this issue started? The more details you are able to provide us with, the better.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja