Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Paycheck transactions not showing in Mobile Budget view

I have noticed when looking at my budget info on Quicken mobile that under Income sections my Paycheck transactions are not showing up.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @garylapalombara

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

it sounds like we might just need to reset the cloud in order to see if we're able to get the transactions your missing to pop up. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    Once you've done this let us know how it goes and if you're able to get your transactions synced properly. If not we can see what we can try next to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Thank you for the reply. I did as requested and reset the cloud data (2 times actually) but the Paycheck transactions still do not show up in the Income section of the Budget.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    In my testing I'm seeing the same thing.  At no time can I make the paycheck show up in the budget on Quicken Web.

Testing environment.
    1. Brand new file.
    2. Enter one expense and one paycheck for the month, and add them both to the budget.
    3. Sync.
    4. Expenses only shown.
    Test 2:
    1. Remove paycheck from the budget sync.
    2. Add in "Salary" income category.
    3. Refresh Quicken Web, no change.
    4. Log out and in of Quicken Web, no change.
    5. Log out of Quicken Web, reset cloud data in Desktop.  Sync again (for some reason the reset cloud account doesn't sync the budget, if don't do the extra sync it will tell you haven't synced a budget).
    6. Log into Quicken Web Salary category shows up.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/