I deactivated and now the account won't update. What can I do?

This is not the first time. I have put up with this problem for years and always manage to recover the account with me spending several hours get the account right. This time after the newest up date the count will not create my account. I can go to Ent and open the accounts with the sign on info. but quicken says the information is incorrect. I have validated and all other things but nothing works. I even tried to start a new account. It still tells me that Ent log in is incorrect. So What can I do?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited April 6

Hello @Quickdraw56

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could we get more information about the issue you're having. What FI are you having difficulty with? It sounds like you're receiving a 503 error code as well. Are there any other codes that you're having trouble with as well?  

Once we're able to get more information we'll see what we can attempt to get your connection back up and running. Let us know once you get the chance.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quickdraw56
    Quickdraw56 Member ✭✭
    I have 3 separate quicken accts, received the up date today, now I can not get my account downloads, I get 503,800 just plan tells me my log in To Ent, is incorrect. yet I can go to ent and log right in. I was on it yesterday with no problem on the first 2 accounts but the third just does nothing telling me I have deleted accounts in which I do not.