Social Security income - how to create 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Wednesday of the month

Why is there no way to schedule social security income reminders ! We do not receive social security income on a certain date, but on certain day, Like every third Wednesday, of each month, which can be a diferent date each month! I would also like to schedule payments on every 3rd Wednesday! To set up my social security I currently I have to do it as a single income and do it 12 times for each month as date is diferent, where as on some web site I can schedule thing on every 3rd weekday or 2 week day of the month!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    You can easily set this up.  Here's how I have my reminder for every 2nd Wednesday of each month:

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    You can easily set this up.  Here's how I have my reminder for every 2nd Wednesday of each month:

• Fishgar
    Fishgar Member
    In the box following month on the, I only have dates 1 though 31 , I don't have 2nd or 3rd etc as a choice
    !
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you do. This is the most frequently asked question in all of Quickendom.
    In the How Often line of the dialog, proceed left to right exactly as shown in @Tom Young 's screen shot. If you have gone past the 2nd/3rd/4th and mistakenly entered Day in the rightmost box, go back. Enter 3rd and then Wednesday.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    thought it was the 3rd Wednesday ?
    Also - if you need to - you can setup a Quicken Reminder AND also setup a Split for Part B + IRMAA
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps56k2 said:
    thought it was the 3rd Wednesday ?
    For 1/3 of recipients, it is.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 6
    Rocket J Squirrel said: For 1/3 of recipients, it is.
    oh wow - the things you learn here.... tnx

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Ps56k2 said:
    Rocket J Squirrel said: For 1/3 of recipients, it is.
    oh wow - the things you learn here.... tnx

The first Wednesday of the month must be a "day of rest" for the Social Security.   ;)
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record ... here's the official FAQ: How to record Social Security Income & Customize Day of Month for Schedule with an answer for both Mac and Windows users.