Chase Credit cards can't Quick Pay

I have three Chase Visa cards that share a login. When I click Quick Pay, I get a message "This payment cannot be made because the online biller information is not available: click the 'gear' icon in the Bills and Income tab and select Manage Online billers. Remove the biller, add it again, and try your payment again." I have followed this procedure twice but still get the same message.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't speak to the specifics of your problem ... someone from Quicken Support will have to answer your question ... but ...

Avoid late fees and penalty interest rates!

If you're about to be late with making your payment due to failures in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion, I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late. in Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• danhotchkiss
    danhotchkiss Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your very sensible suggestion. I've about concluded that the new Bill Pay system does not work well enough to trust it. I've had better success than some with Check Pay (and have set up my credit card accounts both ways). But your idea of setting up an automatic payment at the bank is a good one. Thanks.