Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Car Loan Account Bill Reminders are really broken and I'm not sure how to fix them.

I have two car loans with CarMax Auto Finance. I have Quicken connected to them online. The loans, balances, reminders and payments have worked fine for over a year. I pay one loan on the 21st of each month and one on the 24th of each month. My loans will not be paid off for a few years. This month Quicken is showing four different reminders for four different days and all four are for different amounts. After April there are no more payment reminders at all for either loan. This is making my accounts in Projected Balances appear overdrawn for April but then growing very quickly, albeit incorrectly, every month after with no more loan payments at all. Any ideas?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @lincdes

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well as the name of the financial institution associate with these loan accounts.

Did any issues occur or changes prior to this duplication and change happening? Have you attempted to restore a backup saved prior to this issue occurring? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~